Sài Gòn is the biggest economic center in Việt Nam, attracting a huge number of immigrants from across the country. Those people follow their “Sài Gòn Dream” for better lives with many ambitions and opportunities. However, nobody cares how many Saigonese are immigrants (all of them are given a warm welcome), but they do care a lot for the amazing, different cuisines coming from every corner of the country. In a few hours’ time, we will drive you to different districts of Sài Gòn, visit the food streets, and enjoy as many dishes as you can!
|Pickup time (Only District1)||05:00pm – 05:30pm|
|End tour||09:00pm – 10:00pm|
- Enjoy all amazing foods in the most famous local restaurants
- Experience Vietnamese life by night
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
What to expect
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and travel with millions of motorbikes around to different famous restaurants, enjoy their amazing foods. People say, “When in Vietnam, eat like a Vietnamese” – And here is our recommended menu for your wonderful evening!
PHỞ HOÀ is listed as one of the best Phở restaurant in Sài Gòn, Phở Hoà serves southern style Phở with a lot of veggies, bean sprouts, and chili paste.
BÁNH XÈO, liberally “sizzling cake”, is named for the loud sizzling sound it makes when the rice batter is poured into the hot pan. It’s served with a lot of green veggies and mixed fish sauce.
BÁNH CUỐN, rolled sheets, is made from a thin wide sheet of steamed rice batter filled with a mixture of cooked seasoned ground pork, mushroom, and minced shallots.
BÁNH MÌ THỊT, Vietnamese baguette, consists of one or more meats, accompanying vegetables, and condiments.
LẨU, hot pot, as elsewhere in Asia, typically includes thinly sliced meat, vegetables, tofu or seafood and a delicious soup.
FRESH FRUITS, no better healthy dessert than a bowl of mixed tropical fruits with yogurt at the end of your tour.
We drive back to your hotel or drop-off somewhere in District 1 as your request. End of services.
***Please note that timing and itinerary are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.
- Transfer by air-conditional minivan
- Vietnamese English-speaking guide
- All admission fees
- All foods and drinks
- Local taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise if you have food allergy or dietary information.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only one under-five free admission per family
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.